Lead Teacher Qualifications:
- Must possess active State credentials
- 2-3 years Early Childhood Education Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules
- Life and disability insurance
- Childcare discounts
- CPR/First aid training
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Community outreach activities
*Listed benefits provided at corporate-owned centers; benefits may vary at franchised locations.
The Learning Experience's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.
For more information about our company, visit us at thelearningexperience.com