- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Management, or appropriate equivalent from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- Multi-Unit Operational experience (preferably in childcare, food/beverage, retail and/or Franchise system)
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
*Listed benefits provided at corporate-owned centers; benefits may vary at franchised locations.
The Learning Experience's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.
For more information about our company, visit us at thelearningexperience.com