- Must be able to read and follow a recipe and cycle menu.
- Must have basic cooking skills.
- Must have or receive within 90 days of hire, the Basic Food Handling Course.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with children.
- Must speak English well enough to communicate with children, staff, management and parents.
- Flexible to the daily business demands of the center including scheduled working hours and room assignments, i.e., working in a classroom if necessary.
- Satisfy the mandatory physical and background checks as required by State and company regulations and policies.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules
- Life and disability insurance
- Childcare discounts
- CPR/First aid training
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Community outreach activities
*Listed benefits provided at corporate-owned centers; benefits may vary at franchised locations.
The Learning Experience's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.
For more information about our company, visit us at thelearningexperience.com