- Must meet applicable state Director Certification requirements
- College Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred
- Educational Leadership or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience supervising staff in a child care center or related field
- Computer Proficiency with Microsoft Applications
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-thinking skills.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full Time schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life and disability insurance
- Childcare discounts
- CPR/First aid training
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Community outreach activities
*Listed benefits provided at corporate-owned centers; benefits may vary at franchised locations.
The Learning Experience’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
For more information about our company, visit us at thelearningexperience.com