To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-thinking skills.
- At least 3 years of successful sales, management or marketing experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills and writing skills.
- Associates degree or higher is desirable.
- Experience in childcare management a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible full-time schedule.
*Listed benefits provided at corporate-owned centers; benefits may vary at franchised locations.
The Learning Experience's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.
For more information about our company, visit us at thelearningexperience.com