We are experiencing significant growth across the US, and have particularly massive expansion plans in the Midwest and Central Mountain regions. Having an existing, extensive network of potential franchisers in these markets will be critical for this candidate to be successful.
• 8+ years of demonstrated franchise sales success.
Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field and/or relative work experience.
• Able to leverage an already significant network across multiple industries in the Midwest.
• Effective communicator with demonstrated success in building relationships with franchisees and executive management.
• Highly creative, enthusiastic, growth oriented and self-motivated.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
The Learning Experience’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.