The Franchise Sales & Development Leader is responsible for the strategic growth and development of the Learning Experience franchise centers in the Midwest and Central Mountain geographies. This leader will have a dramatic impact on the overall company revenue and profitability, as these territories have become a key driver of our overall success. This leader must bring a strong work ethic, be team focused and have a network that has depth and breadth to hit the ground running. The role can be based at The Learning Experience World Headquarters in Deerfield Beach, Florida or in Chicago, ILL.
Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field and/or relative work experience.
• 8+ years of demonstrated franchise sales success.
• Able to leverage an already significant network across multiple industries in the Midwest.
• Effective communicator with demonstrated success in building relationships with franchisees and executive management.
• Highly creative, enthusiastic, growth oriented and self-motivated.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.