The Social Media Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and activating initiatives against long-term strategy to build the organization’s digital presence and online marketing, including, increasing leads, website traffic and SEO optimization/rankings.
- Optimize marketing campaigns, promoting both offsite and onsite activities and interactions that will build SEO optimization ranking, profiles, traffic, and new leads
- Manage the day to day content flow across all platforms- implementing the plans and overseeing the editorial calendar for all online content production.
- Partner closely with our media agencies to manage our reputation in the industry, increase our reach, and ultimately drive enrollments.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilizes this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance our social media strategies through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Manage development and execution of updates to all TLE web sites and center microsites, ensuring linked information is accurate, current and relevant.
- Collaborate extensively with our media agencies marketing and IT teams to ensure all initiatives are properly linked, coded and technically optimized to attract and engage visitors and track and analyze results.
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging; support in crisis management, responding to constructive customer feedback or news communications.
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately with a focus on converting leads to customers