Infant Teacher Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma
- 1-3 years of childcare experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Maintain required state regulatory training hours
- Certifications must be current, certified with EEC, completed college course in Child Growth and Development and nine months experience in the field.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules
- Life and disability insurance
- Childcare discounts
- CPR/First aid training
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Community outreach activities
*Listed benefits provided at corporate-owned centers; benefits may vary at franchised locations.
For more information about our company, visit us at thelearningexperience.com.