The Learning Experience is the fastest-growing childcare operator and franchisor in the United States. At the highest level, all employees of The Learning Experience must be enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and committed to perform their job in an ethical and proper manner. The Help Desk Technician assumes responsibility for planning, coordination, and control of the activities of the IT Department Help Desk and general computer/server operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Commitment to People, Passion and Performance standards in order to drive enrollment
- Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and organization; ability to prioritize and complete tasks prior to deadlines
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and changes in regulations and other industry news and insures compliance
- Ability to provide ongoing support services for local and remote end-user, as well as creating and implementing long-range plans.
- Present a professional image as a representative of the company.
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers and management
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in MIS technology and remain highly technically competent at all levels of data processing while striving for enhanced user productivity through implementation of new software technology where applicable and the implementation of policies that more effectively utilize MIS resources
- Ability and willingness to assist with server maintenance that may require working flexible schedules including work time outside of normal business hours.